Your privacy is important to Richard B. Seeno, hereinafter referred to as Picalo Software. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that is collected, and the ways in which personal information is used.
Personal information collection
Picalo Software may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website;
• information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
• information about transactions carried out over this website;
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
• any other information that you send to Picalo Software.
Using personal information
Picalo Software may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send to you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you; and
• send you marketing communications.
Where Picalo Software discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Picalo Software may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Picalo Software will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available internationally, and you agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites and Picalo Software is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Picalo Software
• by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• by postal mail to Picalo Software, PO Box 977, Clayton, CA 94517, USA.
This privacy statement is based on a Contractology privacy statement available at www.freenetlaw.com. The Contractology website supplies a range of commercial legal documentation, including supply terms and conditions.